Our highly trained dental team strives to provide friendly service to all our patients and their families. Dr. Iritani jokes that our office is like an episode of Cheers, where everyone knows your name. We are not a corporate dental practice that tries to get you in and out of the door. Relationships matter to us.
To experience the family-friendly atmosphere of our professional and courteous team, schedule your appointment with our office today!
"Yo Adrienn, I did it!" Rocky jokes aside, Adrienn is a mom in the area, having kids at Cottonwood Creek Elementary and Cherry Creek High School. She enjoys spending time with her family and three dogs and getting up to the mountains to go snowboarding.
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Movie – The Conjuring and Ferngully
- Favorite Food – Hungarian
- Favorite Animal – Horses and Elephants
- Favorite Thing About Working With Kids – Their creative stories and imagination
Selena is dual trained in orthodontics and pediatric dentistry and is further certified as an expanded duties dental assistant. She loves being involved in her four kids’ lives.
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Movie – Overboard (the original)
- Favorite Food – Pho
- Favorite Animal – Elephants
- Favorite Thing About Working With Kids – I love how honest kids are. They can say the funniest things!
Sulin loves being a mom, is a huge football fan, and family is the most important thing to her.
- Favorite Color – Anything Pastel
- Favorite Movie – Mulan
- Favorite Food – Seafood
- Favorite Animal – Dolphins
- Favorite Thing About Working With Kids – Working with kids is a blessing. I have five of my own and I love the smiles they bring with them every day!